Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 11 July 2013
The primary objectives of this meeting were to discuss feedback from the application and open action items.
Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Status of Application
a. Dr. Kuna has not been able to work with REVAMP very much in the last two weeks, but he will be verifying if his patients have been filling out the questionnaires and are ready to move on to the next step (receiving portable monitor).
b. Dr. Stepnowsky is working with Sleep Data and ResMed to get access to the CPAP generated data.
i. The next step is for ResMed to set up an extract from EasyCare Online.
ii. Dr. Stepnowsky’s contact at ResMed is Ms. Amy Cook.
2. Introductory video tutorial was finished and uploaded to REVAMP, both on the Patient and Provider Portal
a. Dr. Kuna asked if Intellica could reposition the video so that it is the first choice for the patient
3. SSL Certificate
a. Efforts to complete the installation of the SSL certificate have been unsuccessful due to a missing key.
b. Intellica’s Mr. Armelles is scheduled for a work meeting next Monday with the VA with a purpose of finding a solution.
4. Next meeting will be 25 July 2013
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Dr. Stepnowsky will notify Intellica when the RESMED accounts are setup.
2. Provide Intellica with any feedback regarding the new tutorial video.
Intellica Action Items
1. Intellica will keep VA updated on the status of the SSL certificate.
2. Intellica will reposition the Introductory Video
Meeting Concluded – 3:19 PM Eastern Time