Tags

    June 6 - TIM Minutes

    Download file "33 - REVAMP Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes -6 June 2013.pdf"

    Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes

    From

    Thursday, 6 June 2013


    Present:

    • Dr. Samuel Kuna, Chief, Sleep Medicine Section, Philadelphia VA Medical Center
    • Dr. Carl Stepnowsky, Research Health Scientist at VA San Diego Healthcare System
    • Mr. Blake Henderson, REVAMP Project Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR)
    • Mr. Rafael Morales, Intellica Project Manager
    • Mr. David Santana, Intellica Web Developer
    • Mrs. Marisol Smith, Intellica Quality Assurance
    • Mr. Ayaz Dhuka, Intellica

    The primary objectives of this meeting were to discuss feedback from the application and open action items.

    Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time

    Topics Covered:

    Status of Application

    1. Feedback

    a. Continued positive feedback received from VA on REVAMP.

    b. High interest in REVAMP from professionals at VA Conference

    2. REVAMP Revisions?

    a. VA is making notes while using REVAMP which may help better improve the application

    b. Currently, feedback shows solid engineering of application

    c. Providers would like to document any interaction with patient through REVAMP in order to maintain a count of “work load”. (Tele-Health Encounters)

    i. Dr. Stepnowsky will write up and send a User Story describing this feature (example format: As a provider I want the application to: description of feature)

    3. Mrs. Smith updated VA on ResMED

    a. Philadelphia account is setup and ready

    b. San Diego account has been requested.

    c. VA is asked to let us know when they have setup their accounts so that Intellica can beginning monitoring proper data transfers

    4. SSL

    a. SSL has still not been implemented in the new domain. Intellica is working with the help desk to resolve the issue.

    b. Once SSL certificate is implemented the application will be moved from the Intellicacorp domain to its VA domain.

    c. Mrs. Smith will send out an email with the new domain information once this change takes place.

    d. No data will be affected when transferring the domain.

    5. Initial evaluation templates are done and ready to be used

    6. Next meeting will be 20 June 2013


    Discussion of Action Items

    VA Action Items

    1. VA is asked to let us know when they have setup their accounts so that Intellica can beginning monitoring proper data transfers

    2. Dr. Stepnowsky will write up and send a User Story describing the feature related to documenting work load. (Example format of User Story: As a provider I want the application to: description of feature)


    Intellica Action Items

    1. Mrs. Smith will email VA with the new domain information once this change takes place.

    Meeting Concluded – 3:19 PM Eastern Time

    Comments

    /groups/687/search/index.rss?tag=hotlist/groups/687/search/?tag=hotWhat’s HotHotListHot!?tag=hot3/groups/687/sidebar/HotListvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-10-02 18:26:12+00:002012-10-02 18:26:12updated9updated with MOU figuresvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-10-02 15:34:31+00:002012-10-02 15:34:31updated8vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:56+00:002012-05-21 17:31:56updated7Added tag - budgetvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:09+00:002012-05-21 17:31:09addTag6vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:09+00:002012-05-21 17:31:09updated5vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:27:34+00:002012-05-17 18:27:34updated4vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:26:11+00:002012-05-17 18:26:11updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:26:04+00:002012-05-17 18:26:04addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:24:59+00:002012-05-17 18:24:59created1wiki2012-10-02T18:26:12+00:00groups/687/wiki/6a472False687 FY13 Medical Services Funding/groups/687/wiki/6a472/687_FY13_Medical_Services_Funding.htmlBlake Henderson9 updates687 FY13 Medical Services Funding Item MED SERV $ PHILLY, STATION Program O...Falsevaphshendeb2012-10-02T18:26:12+00:00vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:49+00:002012-06-19 13:30:49updated4vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:39+00:002012-06-19 13:30:39updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:37+00:002012-06-19 13:30:37addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:17+00:002012-06-19 13:30:17created1wiki2012-06-19T13:30:49+00:00groups/687/wiki/51e81FalseDiscussion with Carl Stepnowsky 6.14.2012/groups/687/wiki/51e81/Discussion_with_Carl_Stepnowsky_6142012.htmlBlake Henderson4 updatesDiscussion with Carl Stepnowsky 6.14.2012 Web Based Management of Sleep Apnea ARC grant to develop an interactive website for sleep apnea management Components: 1) Learnin...Falsevaphshendeb2012-06-19T13:30:49+00:00NotesvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:33:17+00:002012-05-16 21:33:17updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:32:48+00:002012-05-16 21:32:48addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:31:56+00:002012-05-16 21:31:56created1wiki2012-05-16T21:33:17+00:00groups/687/wiki/5b12dFalseTechnical Eval Notes/groups/687/wiki/5b12d/Technical_Eval_Notes.htmlBlake Henderson3 updatesTechnical Eval Notes Tuesday, May 15, Nashville, TN Dr. Kuna began with an overview of the innovation talking from his slide with a process diagram ...Falsevaphshendeb2012-05-16T21:33:17+00:00hot/groups/687/search/index.rss?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomelist/groups/687/search/?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomeRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdates?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcome0/groups/687/sidebar/RecentChangesListmodifiedDateallRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdateswiki/welcomeNo recent changes.reverse5searchlist/groups/687/calendar/Upcoming EventsUpcomingEventsListEvents1Getting events…