Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 14 March 2013
The primary objectives of this meeting were to further demonstrate the Release Notes for Prototype 7, discuss going live with the application and training.
Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Status of Application
1. Ms. Smith went over the User Stories associated with Prototype 7 and demonstrated them on the application.
2. The scoring functionality has been added following final coordination with Dr. Kuna.
3. Ms. Smith demonstrated the updated Sleep Apnea Symptoms functionality.
4. The CPAP clearing data message update discussed during the last meeting was demonstrated. Dr. Stepnowsky suggested additional text be added on one or more of the messages for clarification.
a. The VA suggested something along the lines of, “If you want to change the patient’s serial number and keep the data from the previous device, click cancel and enter the serial number for the new device and then SAVE.”
5. Ms. Smith demonstrated how the questionnaire data can be exported in CSV format into an Excel spreadsheet.
6. In Patient Demographics, Intellica will cap the amount of numbers in the phone number fields (cell and home).
7. In the Events tab, if an event is already done, the reminder will not go out.
Going Live – Collecting Data
1. Mr. Lago stated that the static data received must match the questionnaire data or the reports will not match.
2. Regarding the Philips and ResMed CSV files, valid data limits have been updated.
3. The latest release has been moved to 21 March due to the additional tweaks asked for by the VA.
Development Phase Closing
1. Following the 21 March release, Intellica will focus on the move to the text integration utilities (TIU), looking up patients from the VA’s Computerized Patient Record System (CPARS) and integrating questionnaire data into the note.
a. New changes will not be added after the development phase is closed but Intellica wants it to be clear that any bugs will be addressed.
2. Following Dr. Kuna’s request, the database will be changed to the Eastern Time zone. See the Intellica Action Items for further considerations.
Training (Presentation, 4 hours training CMS)
1. Mr. Lago asked if the VA wished for Intellica to fly to Philadelphia for the four hours of training or if they would prefer a webinar which can be divided into manageable blocks of time.
2. The VA stated that a webinar would work best especially with the idea of the four hours being broken into blocks of training.
3. Dr. Kuna asked if the training sessions can be conducted as close as possible to one another for training continuity.
4. Dr. Stepnowsky asked if the training sessions could be recorded for users to access again.
5. There will be a Content Management manual being delivered by Intellica on Friday, 22 March and it was agreed that it might be helpful to wait until after the manual’s release and the 21 March application release to conduct training.
6. The VA agreed and suggested training take place around 28 March.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Dr. Kuna, Dr. Stepnowsky and Mr. Henderson to meet on Tuesday, 19 March, to discuss transition.
2. Dr. Kuna will coordinate patient usage in the near term to get feedback from them on the REVAMP application.
3. Dr. Kuna to let Intellica know of any updates regarding the access of ResMed data / account set-up.
4. Mr. Henderson will look into the possibility of using software to record the training session(s) so the VA can keep it as reference.
Intellica Action Items
1. Mr. Lago to coordinate with Intellica internal team to finalize system security.
2. Mr. Lago to coordinate with Intellica internal team on Central vs. Eastern Time zone issue.
a. Consider that the application may eventually be deployed nationwide.
b. Consider standard time and daylight savings time issue.
3. Intellica will look into the possibility of using software to record the training session(s) so the VA can keep it as reference.
Meeting Concluded – 4:00 PM Eastern Time