The primary objective of this meeting was to address the status of the application, both the current release and the upcoming sprint.
Teleconference – 3:00 Eastern Time
Status of Application:
The Release Notes associated with Prototype 3, delivered on 24 January were reviewed during the meeting.
General application feedback is currently in the Sprint Log. Some of these items will be included in Prototype 4, to be delivered on 7 February. However, the focus for Prototype 4 will be on the Questionnaire feedback.
1. Some items were pre-selected by Intellica to go into Prototype 4. Intellica welcomes VA input as to what will be incorporated into Prototypes 4, 5 and 6.
2. While reviewing the Release Notes and the Sprint Log, it was brought up that many of the items seemed to be repeated. In these cases, the entries are identical; however, one will be for the VA-facing portal and the will be for the Veteran-facing portal.
3. Two items of feedback from the VA during the meeting:
a. Change “Provider” to “Sleep Specialist”
b. Make separate blocks/input fields for the cell phone number and the home number. It needs to be distinguished because of the text message capability for cell phones numbers versus home phone numbers.
Final Report Meeting
1. Intellica would like to set up meeting to discuss the contents of the Final Report. Dr. Kuna replied that it is a good idea so expectations and requirements are met.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Follow-up on contract modification for the Provider Note.
Intellica Action Items
1. Mr. Santana: Send an email showing what data is captured with the analytic tool.
Meeting Concluded – 3:45 Eastern Time