Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 21 March 2013
The primary objectives of this meeting were to further demonstrate the Release Notes for Prototype 8, discuss going live with the application and training.
Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Status of Application
1. Ms. Smith went over the User Stories associated with Prototype 8 and illustrated the modifications with screen shots and demonstrated the uploaded videos in the application.
2. The sleep apnea questionnaires messages were updated according to Dr. Kuna’s previous requests.
3. Ms. Smith demonstrated where to trigger the training videos in the help menu.
4. Ms. Smith showed that the server time had been changed to Eastern Time, for the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania location.
5. Ms. Smith showed in Patient Demographics, that the amount of numbers in the phone number fields (cell and home) has been capped.
Going Live – Collecting Data
1. The go-live date was set for 1 April 2013.
2. Intellica will clear all data collected by the analytics tool during the test period and reset to a fresh start before the go-live deployment.
1. Intellica will continue to track bugs as they become evident, find resolutions and report on a periodic basis. During the beginning of the deployment there will be weekly report, followed by a bi-weekly report. As the occurrence of bugs diminishes they will be reported on a monthly basis. All bugs will be accumulated in one table, updated and uploaded to the VA’s Wiki.
2. Mr. Henderson, along with Dr. Kuna and Dr. Stepnowsky, will be formulating a process to track bugs that is internal to the VA.
Training (Presentation, 4 hours training CMS)
1. The initial two hour training session, scheduled for 28 March 2013, will focus on content management.
2. A follow-up two hour training session will be offered that focuses on the use of the REVAMP application.
3. Training sessions shall be recorded by the VA (Fuse Meeting) for users to access again. As a backup, Intellica will also record the training.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Mr. Henderson is to review the process in which videos are being scanned and uploaded in other applications to ensure that any video that it uploaded to REVAMP does not represent a security risk for the VA or the patients it serves.
Intellica Action Items
1. Intellica will be ready to show the process of loading videos to the REVAMP application.
2. Mr. Morales is to provide a status of the preliminary security test performed by Intellica’s information security officer (ISO).
3. Mr. Morales will deliver the System Security Plan no later than Wednesday, 27 March 2013 for the review and approval by the REVAMP Team.
Meeting Concluded – 4:00 PM Eastern Time