Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 9 May 2013
The primary objectives of this meeting were to discuss any feedback from the VA with regards to the application and go over open Action Items.
Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
1. There are no new updates concerning the application development.
2. Overall feedback on application is positive.
3. The updated bug log has been placed on the Wiki page, there are no open bugs.
4. The issue with Philips Data retrieval has been corrected.
a. The password for accessing Philips was not functioning. Mr. Fuhrman, the Philips contact, was not sure why it happened but said it is not something that will happen periodically.
b. Philips gave Intellica a new valid password and Intellica was able to access the data again.
c. Dr. Kuna was able to view data on REVAMP.
5. VA is interested in getting additional training for the application.
a. Training can occur after the Initial Evaluation Template has been created.
6. Open action items were discussed (see action items section).
7. The next meeting will be Thursday of next week (16 May 2013).
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Ticket 1914 – SSL Certificate
2. Ticket 1955 – Awaiting sandbox creation
3. MDWS Demographic data
4. Finalize EasyCare Online account set up with ResMed
5. Dr. Kuna will send Mr. Santana the Initial Evaluation Template
6. Provide further feedback on application.
Intellica Action Items
Meeting Concluded – 3:30 PM Eastern Time