Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 14 February 2013
The primary objective of this meeting was to discuss the User Stories that are being completed for Prototype 5 and go over Dr. Kuna’s most recent feedback document.
Teleconference – 3:00 Eastern Time
Status of Application
Intellica is working on the User Stories for Prototype 5 along with correcting any bugs identified during testing.
1. Ms. Smith went over the User Stories that are being completed for Prototype 5 (listed in the REVAMP project’s Wiki page).
2. The developers are also addressing bugs found during debugging test cycles.
1. Intellica brought up that the Wiki page seems to accessible by the general public and wanted to verify if this was how it was supposed to function.
2. Ms. Smith will contact Mr. Henderson regarding this concern.
User Acceptance Testing
1. The tests in the User Acceptance Testing report were done within Intellica.
2. Once live patients are using the system, actual patient feedback can be gathered.
1. Dr. Stepnowsky mentioned it would be good to discuss usability in the application.
2. When in the Message Center, in order to change the list of recipients the User needs to click on the button to select the recipients and remove or add check marks.
a. Instructions to do this will be added to the User Manual.
3. Users may try to delete the recipients by highlighting the recipient name and clicking backspace. This would cause the User to get kicked off the application because the browser sees this as a command to go back one page.
a. Intellica will look into changing the backspace command to ‘delete’ instead of going back one page. This way, although it will not delete the names on the display, the User will no longer get kicked off.
4. Events Date and Status Date columns in Events tab will be made narrower to allow for more space in the comments column.
5. Intellica will look into making the graphical display customizable by User (Single Graphics or All Graphics).
6. The graph area was moving down for Users with certain screen resolutions.
a. Mr. Santana modified this in Prototype 5 so that now the display is dynamic and adjusts to the size of the screen.
7. Raw data will be removed from the Patient/Veteran facing portal graphical hub to avoid confusion.
8. When the Patient/Veteran goes to the Education section and clicks to see a video, it is not clear that they have to click the start arrow on the black screen.
a. Intellica will add instructions to help the User know what they need to do.
9. Intellica will add a browser compatibility explanation in the login page.
a. VA said Intellica could add links or direct the patient to where they can go to download a newer browser (possibly a pop-up).
1. Dr. Kuna brought up the question of whether or not graphs are useful for questionnaire data, since there are so few points that will be showing up throughout the program (most will only end up with three data points by the third month).
2. Dr. Stepnowsky will look into this and VA will let Intellica know their decision.
3. If Questionnaire Graphs are kept, one possibility is to add a Questionnaire data tab in the Summary section.
1. Intellica will add instructions to the SAQLI questionnaire.
2. The SAQLI questionnaire had three sections:
a. First Section: User selects as many items as he/she wants
b. Second Section: User ranks five of the items from 1 to 5
c. Third Section: User indicates severity of 5 problems selected
3. Intellica will remove the ‘1 through 7’ text.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Dr. Stepnowsky will look into Questionnaire data graphs usefulness.
Intellica Action Items
1. Ms. Smith: Contact Mr. Henderson regarding the Wiki page concern.
2. Add instructions to User Manual on how to modify recipient list.
3. Mr. Santana: Look into changing the backspace command to ‘delete’ instead of going back one page; although it will not delete the names on the display, the User will no longer get kicked off.
4. Make Events Date and Status Date columns narrower in Events tab to allow for more space in the comments column.
5. Look into making the graphical display customizable by User (Single Graphics or All Graphics).
6. Remove raw data from the Patient/Veteran facing portal graphical hub to avoid confusion.
7. Add instructions to help the User know what they need to do in order to view the video in the Education section
8. Add a browser compatibility explanation in the login page.
9. Add links or direct the patient to where they can go from the login page to download a newer browser (possibly in a pop-up).
10. Add instructions to the SAQLI questionnaire.
11. Remove the ‘1 through 7’ text from SAQLI.
Meeting Concluded – 3:40 PM Eastern Time