Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 31 January 2013
The primary objective of this meeting was to address the status of the application and give a general demonstration of the Analytic Tool.
Teleconference – 3:00 Eastern Time
Status of Application:
Intellica is working on the items in the Sprint Log that are scheduled for Prototype 4, which will be delivered on 7 February.
Prototype readiness for patients:
1. VA asked about a timeframe for having live patients on the application.
2. Intellica explained that as specified within the contract, the date for including live patients is around 12 or 13 March; in conjunction with the application.3. There are three more prototypes left including the current one being worked on. After these prototypes are completed, there is the contractual date to deliver the application (March 12, 2013).
4. There is a contract modification being worked on that includes moving the final delivery to one month later to allow for the development of a Provider Note that auto-populates. However, the application will still be able to accept live patients in March.
5. Once the application goes live, only the IP addresses within the firewall will be able to access the VA-facing portal. Intellica requested that the VA makes sure they provide them with all desired IP addresses from Philadelphia and San Diego.
Application Development Timing:
1. The application is being developed in an agile process with a very limited timeframe.
2. Intellica requested that any feedback be sent as soon as possible.
3. Any issues that are found can be sent individually.
a. Dr. Kuna requested that any feedback from the VA side be sent to Dr. Stepnowsky and himself. They will forward it to Intellica.
1. Intellica did a general demonstration of the Analytic Tool being used (Open Source: Piwik).
2. Intellica created a variable that can link the patient to the individual statistics on the Analytic tool in case the providers would like to see this type of information.
3. Intellica will do more in-depth training later on.
1. Mr. Henderson arranged for Dr. Kuna to give a short presentation on this project for Innovations and it went very well.
2. The next REVAMP meeting will be Thursday 7 February and will include a presentation of the updates included in Sprint 4.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Follow up on contract modification for the Provider Note.
2. Provide Intellica with all IP addresses that need to have access to the VA-facing portal.
Intellica Action Items
1. Continue working on items for Sprint 4.
Meeting Concluded – 3:45 Eastern Time