Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 3 January 2013
The overall objective of this meeting was to discuss an approach to training, including possible dates and times of the training, for VA representatives on the use of the REVAMP application prototype.
Teleconference – 3:00 Eastern Time
REVAMP Application items accomplished to date
· 99% Demographics Page
· 99% Treatment Tree
· 99% Encounter / Progress notes
· 99% Graphic HUB completed showing
· 99% Machine data import process
· 99% Diagnosis List
· 99% Content Management
· 99% Secure messaging
· 99% Patient questionnaires
· 99% Administration Screen
· 99% Patient Portal (new questionnaires)
· 99% Patient Notifications
· 99% Questionnaire welcome text banner for each follow-up type
· 99% CSV of questionnaire data
· 99% System Development
Agenda Items / The Project’s Progress
1. Ms. Marisol Smith has set up user accounts within REVAMP for Dr. Kuna, Dr. Stepnowsky and Mr. Henderson and will e-mail each of them their user name and temporary password. They will have administrator rights along with provider rights within REVAMP application.
2. Dr. Kuna, Dr. Stepnowsky and Mr. Henderson will go through the application on Monday, 7 January and will make a list of questions and any issues/bugs that present themselves.
3. Two fake patients are now in the REVAMP application. Ms. Smith will create additional ones and will provide Dr. Kuna, Dr. Stepnowsky and Mr. Henderson the user names and passwords that were assigned to the fake patients after she creates them.
4. Dr. Kuna will coordinate the training dates and times and then arrange the conference calls for the training.
5. The REVAMP User Manual needs the Case Management section to be completed.
6. Dr. Kuna suggested that they have access to the User Manual in its current form and as it is further completed and updated, each revision simply be named version 2, 3, 4, etc.
7. Ms. Smith will provide screen shots of the currently available questionnaires to Dr. Kuna. He will then provide feedback and Intellica will edit the questions and/or responses.
8. Mr. David Santana discussed creating a device (C-PAP) management page that will allow clinicians to assign and unassign machines, using the machine’s serial number, to individual patients as well as provide other updates such as mask type.
1. The contract modification request is still pending but is scheduled to be further reviewed on Monday, 7 January after Mr. Lago returns to the office.
2. The next meeting will be on 10 January.
a. The prototype deployment and training will be discussed as well as any issues that have risen once the VA users have been further exposed to the application.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Dr. Kuna is to coordinate the training dates and times as well as arrange the conference calls for the participants in the training sessions.
Intellica Action Items
1. Prepare for training sessions.
2. Deliver the next prototype drop on 10 January 13.
Meeting Concluded – 3:35 Eastern Time