Tags

    Feb 21 - TIM Minutes

    Download file "22 - REVAMP Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes - 21 February 2013.pdf"

    Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes

    Thursday, 21 February 2013

    Present:

    • Dr. Samuel Kuna, Chief, Sleep Medicine Section, Philadelphia VA Medical Center
    • Dr. Carl Stepnowsky, Research Health Scientist at VA San Diego Healthcare System
    • Dr. Barry Fields, Senior Sleep Medicine fellow at University of Pennsylvania
    • Dr. Aileen Love, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Division, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
    • Mr. Blake Henderson, REVAMP Project Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR)
    • Mr. Jose Lago, Intellica President/CEO
    • Mr. David Santana, Intellica Web Developer
    • Ms. Marisol Smith, Intellica Quality Assurance

    The primary objective of this meeting was to discuss the User Stories that were completed for Prototype 5.

    Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time

    Topics Covered:

    Status of Application

    Intellica has completed User Stories for Prototype 5, along with correcting bugs identified during testing cycle.

    Prototype 5 Demo

    1. Ms. Smith went over the User Stories that were completed for Prototype 5 (Release Notes for Prototype 5 were sent out with the invitation and are listed in the REVAMP project’s Wiki page).

    CPAP labels

    1. Intellica will look into the possibility of identifying if the patient has a CPAP or APAP machine to know which label to display in their record, otherwise all CPAP/APAP labels will be changed to PAP.

    Case Management

    1. Intellica will add a legend to the Case Management page to explain the icons (e.g. yellow triangle due this week, etc).

    2. This information will be in the User Manual as well.

    SAQLI

    1. VA asked if there is a way to allow a patient to enter a different symptom in a text field.

    a. Intellica will look into whether or not this is feasible.

    2. Dr. Kuna and Dr. Stepnowsky will meet to go over the SAQLI and come up with how they want it to function.

    3. Intellica will wait until a final version is agreed upon before making any modifications.

    Live Data

    1. Intellica has been emailing back and forth with Philips.

    2. Intellica was able to retrieve data from Philips, but the formatting was not the same as the formatting that had been given to Intellica originally.

    3. Philips is correcting the formatting and will let Intellica know whenthe changes are done.

    Sandbox Accounts- Wiki Page

    1. Dr. Stepnowsky mentioned he was no longer able to access the Wiki page.

    2. The Wiki page was changed from public to private and Users now need to have a sandbox User Name and Password in order to access the Wiki page.

    3. Mr. Henderson will help Dr. Stepnowsky get a sandbox account.

    Sandbox TIU Contract Modification

    1. The contract modification came through regarding adding TIU features to the application.

    a. Users will be able to send the note to CPRS.

    b. Users will be able to look up patients on CPRS.

    2. Intellica will need the CPRS Note Titles to which the notes can be written.

    3. Intellica needs sandbox accounts to work on this.

    4. Patients will not have sandbox accounts, thus the second phase of the project will continue to be on the website everyone has had access to throughout the current phase project.

    Other

    1. Dr. Kuna emailed Intellica a document with feedback earlier in the week.

    2. The document will be discussed next week during the REVAMP Technical Interchange Meeting (TIM).

    3. Dr. Kuna will go over Intellica’s response to the document to address any questions.

    4. Intellica will go over the document again with other team members.


    Discussion of Action Items

    VA Action Items

    1. Dr. Kuna and Dr. Stepnowsky will meet to go over the SAQLI and come up with how they want it to function.

    2. Mr. Henderson will help Dr. Stepnowsky get a sandbox account.

    3. Think about the CPRS Note Titles to which the notes can be written.

    4. Dr. Kuna will go over Intellica’s response to the (2/18/13) feedback document to address any questions.

    Intellica Action Items

    1. Look into the possibility of identifying if the patient has a CPAP or APAP machine to know which label to display in their record, otherwise all CPAP/APAP labels will be changed to PAP.

    2. Add a legend to the Case Management page to explain the icons (e.g. yellow triangle due this week, etc).

    3. Add Case Management legend information to User Manual (e.g. yellow triangle due this week, etc).

    4. Look into whether this is feasible to allow a patient taking the SAQLI to enter a different symptom in a text field.

    5. Go over the Dr. Kuna’s recent feedback (2/18/13) document again with other team members

    Meeting Concluded – 3:45 PM Eastern Time


    Comments

    /groups/687/search/index.rss?tag=hotlist/groups/687/search/?tag=hotWhat’s HotHotListHot!?tag=hot3/groups/687/sidebar/HotListvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-10-02 18:26:12+00:002012-10-02 18:26:12updated9updated with MOU figuresvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-10-02 15:34:31+00:002012-10-02 15:34:31updated8vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:56+00:002012-05-21 17:31:56updated7Added tag - budgetvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:09+00:002012-05-21 17:31:09addTag6vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:09+00:002012-05-21 17:31:09updated5vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:27:34+00:002012-05-17 18:27:34updated4vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:26:11+00:002012-05-17 18:26:11updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:26:04+00:002012-05-17 18:26:04addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:24:59+00:002012-05-17 18:24:59created1wiki2012-10-02T18:26:12+00:00groups/687/wiki/6a472False687 FY13 Medical Services Funding/groups/687/wiki/6a472/687_FY13_Medical_Services_Funding.htmlBlake Henderson9 updates687 FY13 Medical Services Funding Item MED SERV $ PHILLY, STATION Program O...Falsevaphshendeb2012-10-02T18:26:12+00:00vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:49+00:002012-06-19 13:30:49updated4vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:39+00:002012-06-19 13:30:39updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:37+00:002012-06-19 13:30:37addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:17+00:002012-06-19 13:30:17created1wiki2012-06-19T13:30:49+00:00groups/687/wiki/51e81FalseDiscussion with Carl Stepnowsky 6.14.2012/groups/687/wiki/51e81/Discussion_with_Carl_Stepnowsky_6142012.htmlBlake Henderson4 updatesDiscussion with Carl Stepnowsky 6.14.2012 Web Based Management of Sleep Apnea ARC grant to develop an interactive website for sleep apnea management Components: 1) Learnin...Falsevaphshendeb2012-06-19T13:30:49+00:00NotesvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:33:17+00:002012-05-16 21:33:17updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:32:48+00:002012-05-16 21:32:48addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:31:56+00:002012-05-16 21:31:56created1wiki2012-05-16T21:33:17+00:00groups/687/wiki/5b12dFalseTechnical Eval Notes/groups/687/wiki/5b12d/Technical_Eval_Notes.htmlBlake Henderson3 updatesTechnical Eval Notes Tuesday, May 15, Nashville, TN Dr. Kuna began with an overview of the innovation talking from his slide with a process diagram ...Falsevaphshendeb2012-05-16T21:33:17+00:00hot/groups/687/search/index.rss?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomelist/groups/687/search/?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomeRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdates?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcome0/groups/687/sidebar/RecentChangesListmodifiedDateallRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdateswiki/welcomeNo recent changes.reverse5searchlist/groups/687/calendar/Upcoming EventsUpcomingEventsListEvents1Getting events…