Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 27 June 2013
Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Status of Application
a. Dr. Kuna has taken steps to ensure an asserted participation of patients on the REVAMP program:
i. The patient is asked if they want to participate from the comfort of their home and overwhelmingly the response is affirmative.
ii. The patient are sent an email with instruction on where to go and connect through the patient portal (they include a step to disregard the security warning caused by the absence on the SSL certificate)
iii. The patients are being asked to complete the questionnaires first and only when they are complete they receive a CPAP apparatus.
b. Dr. Kuna received the visit of EMMI Solutions a portal dedicated to patient participation. He was able to compare notes on the experience of motivating patients to participate in their own care by way of a portal. Fortunately he has been able to confirm that the VA is taking steps in the correct direction to increase participation.
2. Video Tutorial is being finalized
a. Will be loaded on to the REVAMP Portal before next meeting
a. Mr. Mata will continue work with Bill Cerniuk to solve the SSL issue, we are waiting for the certificate key from to complete the installation.
b. Intellica will keep VA updated on the status of the SSL certificate.
4. Next meeting will be 11 July 2013
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Dr. Stepnowsky will notify Intellica when the RESMED accounts are setup so that Intellica can begin monitoring proper data transfers.
Intellica Action Items
1. Mrs. Smith will email VA with the new domain information once this change takes place.
2. Intellica will keep VA updated on the status of the SSL certificate.
Meeting Concluded – 3:27 PM Eastern Time