Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 16 May 2013
The primary objectives of this meeting were to discuss feedback from the application and open action items.
Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Status of Application
1. There are no new updates concerning the application development.
2. Issue with CPAP Data not updating was discussed.
a. Issue has been corrected and will be monitored to assure proper data transfer.
3. Overall feedback on application is positive.
a. Dr. Kuna is having trouble with patients completing Initial Questionnaire. Will try to not give monitor to patients until after they have completed questionnaires to see if that helps.
b. VA would like a “Getting Started” video (60-90sec) created for patients.
i. Video would discuss menu bar navigation, functions, and typical patient tasks (entering data/filling out questionnaires)
ii. Dr. Kuna will email Ms. Smith a slide show with the screens he wishes to include in the video.
c. Dr. Kuna noted that the volume in 2 of 3 Veteran facing tutorial videos seems to be too low. If this can be corrected that would be good, if not it can be managed with volume.
d. VA has not yet looked into the analytics aspect of the application yet.
4. ResMed is ready to provide data.
5. Sandbox access has been provided to Intellica (Intellica is currently preparing sandbox)
a. VA provided Help Desk contact info to Intellica, for help with sandbox, if needed.
6. SSL certificate was e-mailed to Mr. Mata.
7. The next meeting will be determined at a later time.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
Intellica Action Items
1. Mr. Henderson will follow up on the MDWS Demographic data ticket.
2. Dr. Kuna will provide Ms. Smith with a slideshow of screenshots desired in video.
3. Provide further feedback on application.
1. Mr. Mata will update VA on status of SSL Certificate.
Meeting Concluded – 3:32 PM Eastern Time