Tags

    May 16 - TIM Minutes

    Download file "31 - REVAMP Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes -16 May 2013.pdf"

    Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes

    From

    Thursday, 16 May 2013

    Present:

    • Dr. Samuel Kuna, Chief, Sleep Medicine Section, Philadelphia VA Medical Center
    • Dr. Carl Stepnowsky, Research Health Scientist at VA San Diego Healthcare System
    • Dr. Barry Fields, Senior Sleep Medicine Fellow at University of Pennsylvania
    • Dr. Aileen Love, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Division, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
    • Mr. Blake Henderson, REVAMP Project Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR)
    • Mr. Rafael Morales, Intellica Project Manager
    • Mr. David Santana, Intellica Web Developer
    • Ms. Marisol Smith, Intellica Quality Assurance

    The primary objectives of this meeting were to discuss feedback from the application and open action items.

    Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time

    Topics Covered:

    Status of Application

    1. There are no new updates concerning the application development.

    2. Issue with CPAP Data not updating was discussed.

    a. Issue has been corrected and will be monitored to assure proper data transfer.

    3. Overall feedback on application is positive.

    a. Dr. Kuna is having trouble with patients completing Initial Questionnaire. Will try to not give monitor to patients until after they have completed questionnaires to see if that helps.

    b. VA would like a “Getting Started” video (60-90sec) created for patients.

    i. Video would discuss menu bar navigation, functions, and typical patient tasks (entering data/filling out questionnaires)

    ii. Dr. Kuna will email Ms. Smith a slide show with the screens he wishes to include in the video.

    c. Dr. Kuna noted that the volume in 2 of 3 Veteran facing tutorial videos seems to be too low. If this can be corrected that would be good, if not it can be managed with volume.

    d. VA has not yet looked into the analytics aspect of the application yet.

    4. ResMed is ready to provide data.

    5. Sandbox access has been provided to Intellica (Intellica is currently preparing sandbox)

    a. VA provided Help Desk contact info to Intellica, for help with sandbox, if needed.

    6. SSL certificate was e-mailed to Mr. Mata.

    7. The next meeting will be determined at a later time.

    Discussion of Action Items

    VA Action Items

    1. Mr. Henderson will follow up on the MDWS Demographic data ticket.

    2. Dr. Kuna will provide Ms. Smith with a slideshow of screenshots desired in video.

    3. Provide further feedback on application.

    Intellica Action Items

    1. Mr. Mata will update VA on status of SSL Certificate.

    Meeting Concluded – 3:32 PM Eastern Time

    Comments

    /groups/687/search/index.rss?tag=hotlist/groups/687/search/?tag=hotWhat’s HotHotListHot!?tag=hot3/groups/687/sidebar/HotListvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-10-02 18:26:12+00:002012-10-02 18:26:12updated9updated with MOU figuresvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-10-02 15:34:31+00:002012-10-02 15:34:31updated8vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:56+00:002012-05-21 17:31:56updated7Added tag - budgetvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:09+00:002012-05-21 17:31:09addTag6vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:09+00:002012-05-21 17:31:09updated5vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:27:34+00:002012-05-17 18:27:34updated4vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:26:11+00:002012-05-17 18:26:11updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:26:04+00:002012-05-17 18:26:04addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:24:59+00:002012-05-17 18:24:59created1wiki2012-10-02T18:26:12+00:00groups/687/wiki/6a472False687 FY13 Medical Services Funding/groups/687/wiki/6a472/687_FY13_Medical_Services_Funding.htmlBlake Henderson9 updates687 FY13 Medical Services Funding Item MED SERV $ PHILLY, STATION Program O...Falsevaphshendeb2012-10-02T18:26:12+00:00vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:49+00:002012-06-19 13:30:49updated4vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:39+00:002012-06-19 13:30:39updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:37+00:002012-06-19 13:30:37addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:17+00:002012-06-19 13:30:17created1wiki2012-06-19T13:30:49+00:00groups/687/wiki/51e81FalseDiscussion with Carl Stepnowsky 6.14.2012/groups/687/wiki/51e81/Discussion_with_Carl_Stepnowsky_6142012.htmlBlake Henderson4 updatesDiscussion with Carl Stepnowsky 6.14.2012 Web Based Management of Sleep Apnea ARC grant to develop an interactive website for sleep apnea management Components: 1) Learnin...Falsevaphshendeb2012-06-19T13:30:49+00:00NotesvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:33:17+00:002012-05-16 21:33:17updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:32:48+00:002012-05-16 21:32:48addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:31:56+00:002012-05-16 21:31:56created1wiki2012-05-16T21:33:17+00:00groups/687/wiki/5b12dFalseTechnical Eval Notes/groups/687/wiki/5b12d/Technical_Eval_Notes.htmlBlake Henderson3 updatesTechnical Eval Notes Tuesday, May 15, Nashville, TN Dr. Kuna began with an overview of the innovation talking from his slide with a process diagram ...Falsevaphshendeb2012-05-16T21:33:17+00:00hot/groups/687/search/index.rss?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomelist/groups/687/search/?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomeRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdates?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcome0/groups/687/sidebar/RecentChangesListmodifiedDateallRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdateswiki/welcomeNo recent changes.reverse5searchlist/groups/687/calendar/Upcoming EventsUpcomingEventsListEvents1Getting events…