Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 25 April 2013
The primary objectives of this meeting were to discuss the new features being added to the application and the documentation for the final prototype.
Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Status of Application
1. There are no new updates concerning the application development.
2. No issues or errors were reported this week.
3. Dr. Kuna said that he has completed part of the program with one patient, and plans to include more patients.
4. Dr. Stepnowsky said that REVAMP software has been presented to the sleep Apnea Team and he expects to start treating patients soon.
5. Overall positive feedback from staff demo. Features that were of interest:
a. A single platform for both sites
b. CPRS integration
c. Automated questionnaires
6. Auto-populate feature yet to be utilized.
7. The project is starting the second phase in which data is collected to be analyzed and presented in a Final Report at the end of the project. Evaluation Criteria includes:
- Technical Viability
- Suitability for Integration with VA business processes
- Effectiveness in improving the quality, accessibility, cost and performance of the healthcare delivered
8. The next meeting will be May 9.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Ticket 1914 – SSL Certificate
2. Ticket 1955 – Awaiting sandbox creation
3. Provide further feedback on application.
Intellica Action Items
Meeting Concluded – 3:11 PM Eastern Time