Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 07 March 2013
The primary objective of this meeting was to demo the Release Notes for Prototype 6 and discuss pending issues.
Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Status of Application
Intellica completed the User Stories for Prototype 6 and corrected bugs identified during the testing cycle.
Prototype 6 Demonstration
1. Ms. Smith went over the User Stories associated with Prototype 6 and demonstrated them on the application.
2. The message updates are going to be deployed by the end of the day.
3. Ms. Smith will email Dr. Kuna when the updates are on the live site.
1. The list of Questionnaires and Questionnaire Groups were updated according to the documents sent by Dr. Kuna.
2. The follow-up questionnaire should be included in the 1 and 3 month follow-up lists even though it was not mentioned in the document.
3. Ms. Smith will email Dr. Kuna a document with the current revised list of Questionnaires and Questionnaire Groups.
4. Dr. Kuna will review the list and confirm whether it is the final list.
5. The final SAQLI is still pending; Dr. Kuna will email it to Intellica.
6. Dr. Kuna confirmed that the contract requirements regarding the need of including a Quality of Life and Quality of Sleep questionnaires are being met.
a. The names of questionnaires have changed.
b. More than one questionnaire may fall under each category.
AHI Valid Range
1. Intellica noted that it had received two different upper limits for AHI data, 30 and 200, and requested that Dr. Kuna clarify which he would prefer. The upper limit is the highest number considered valid. Any data above that limit will be discarded.
2. Dr. Kuna stated that the upper limit for AHI should be set to 75.
1. Dr. Kuna requested that Intellica increase the font size for the Y-axis labels of the charts in the graphical hub.
PAP Interface Data
1. Philips Data:
a. Intellica was able to retrieve de-identified patient data in CSV formatting from Philips’ server.
b. Ms. Smith demonstrated adding the device serial number to a patient’s demographic page and having the data that was pulled using the PAP interface populate for the patient.
c. Intellica is finalizing the details for data retrieval from Philips and currently running tests.
2. ResMed Data:
a. Intellica asked Dr. Kuna for the status of the ResMed account.
b. Dr. Kuna sent an e-mail to the VA contact and is waiting for a response. He will let Intellica know if he receives an update.
c. Intellica brought up that ResMed is sending more than one record a day for the sample patients on the server. Intellica is corresponding with ResMed regarding this matter.
3. Dr. Kuna explained how data collection works with Philips:
a. Each time a patient has the mask on it is a separate session.
b. When Respironics exports the data for the day, it merges the data of each session from that day to export one data set per patient.
c. If a provider wants a more detailed data set they can go online to Respironics and view the data.
1. Next Thursday Intellica would like to close off the first part of the contract and then talk about tying the application to CPRS.
1. Intellica explained that the work related to CPRS will take place in the sandbox.
2. Patients do not have access to the Sandbox, thus the functionality being developed will not work in the live CPRS until the correct permissions and approvals are achieved.
3. The process of receiving the permissions/approvals is an internal process the VA will have to do.
4. Intellica will create the functionality, the application will have the features to integrate it to CPRS, and can be simulated in the sandbox, but the process of establishing it in the hospital is out of Intellica’s hands.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Dr. Kuna: Review the list and confirm whether it is the final list.
2. Dr. Kuna: Email Intellica the final SAQLI.
3. Let Intellica know of any updates regarding the ResMed account for patient data (Dr. Kuna emailed VA contact).
Intellica Action Items
1. Ms. Smith: Email Dr. Kuna when the updates are on the live site.
2. Ms. Smith: Email Dr. Kuna a document with the current revised list of Questionnaires and Questionnaire Groups.
3. Look into increasing the font size for the Y axis of the graphical hub charts.
Meeting Concluded – 3:45 PM Eastern Time