Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 7 February 2013
The primary objective of this meeting was to address the status of the application, discuss the User Stories, demonstrate the data transfer function and in general discuss some of the updates included in Sprint 4.
Teleconference – 3:00 Eastern Time
Status of Application
Intellica is delivering Prototype 4 along with the Release Notes and User Acceptance Test Results Reporttoday, 7 February.
1. Mr. Lago stated that there will be a slider added to the Sleep Apnea Quality of Life Index questionnaire, replacing the text box.
2. Mr. Lago also brought up that the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI) cannot be scored using the algorithms that Dr. Kuna sent to Intellica. This needs to be addressed further so Mr. Lago will send Dr. Stepnowsky the algorithms to facilitate the discussion.
User Stories and Target Process
1. Ms. Smith went over the User Stories associated with the Prototype 4 release, highlighting some of the entries in the Target Process application for all to see.
2. Ms. Smith also demonstrated the change made for the height and weight function.
3. Sleep Specialist has replaced the word Provider as requested by the VA.
1. Mr. Rebo demonstrated the process of the application querying the Philips and ResMed databases and importing the data.
2. Noted during the demonstration is that the patient data will have to be refreshed following data transfer into the processed folder.
3. Dr. Stepnowsky asked about a single or multi-graph view. The application allows the user to select either the single or multi-graph view. It currently defaults to the single view but if the VA desires, Intellica will change the default to a multi-graph view.
4. One of Intellica’s Systems administrators will be working the script for the secure file transfer protocol (SFTP) of the Philips and ResMed data.
1. The Case Management view was presented during the meeting:
· Green checks indicate complete
· Yellow triangle indicate due this week
· Red circles indicate overdue
2. Clicking on an individual patient record opens up to display a list of items associated with the patient’s care. Passed due items are highlighted in yellow.
3. Dr. Stepnowsky suggested filtering records by a ‘Due this week’ and ‘Overdue’. Intellica stated that it can be done.
Sleep Apnea Symptoms Function
1. This asks the patient to list and rate the five (5) symptoms that are most bothersome.
2. Dr. Stepnowsky noted that the function does not contain instructions. Intellica agreed and stated that instructions will be added.
1. VA is working the contract modification. Sprint 5 content will be driven to a large degree by the contract modification.
2. The next REVAMP meeting will be Thursday, 14 February and will include a presentation of the updates included in Sprints 4 and 5.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Re-engage Dr. Kuna about the margins for the graphs.
Intellica Action Items
1. Complete the items already discussed in these minutes.
2. Continue working on items for Sprint 5.
Meeting Concluded – 4:00 Eastern Time