Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 18 April 2013
The primary objectives of this meeting were to discuss the new features being added to the application and the documentation for the final prototype.
Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Status of Application
1. Auto Populate notes are finished and will be deployed to production on Monday, 22 April. Deployment will start late tonight, 18 April. Testing will occur over the weekend 20-21 April to ensure proper deployment
2. TIU Integration is complete, except for testing of patient contact information. TIU integration is in sandbox with no schedule date of deployment.
3. Technical Manual and Source Code are complete and will be uploaded.
4. Readiness report is complete and has been uploaded to WIKI. Ms. Smith briefly reviewed the document in the meeting.
1. Ms. Smith led training on how anchor links on pages and how the auto-population functions in the SOAP note.
2. Mr. Rebo led training on MDWS TIU note integration.
Discussion of Action Items
VA Action Items
1. Mr. Blake/ Henderson/VA will send the Sample Patient information to Intellica
2. Sandbox servers need to be created prior to June training.
Intellica Action Items
1. Complete uploading the Technical Manuals to Wiki.
2. Request that the CPRS sandbox to be populated with a patient that has information on the contact fields.
3. Mr. Rebo is going email Dr. Kuna information on requesting TIU MDWS title notes on the morning of Friday, 19 April.
4. Intellica will deploy the final prototype late tonight, 18 April, and have it tested and ready for use by Monday, 22 April.
Meeting Concluded – 3:55 PM Eastern Time