Tags

    July 25 - TIM Minutes

    Download file "37 - REVAMP Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes - 25 July 2013.pdf"

    Technical Interchange Meeting Minutes

    From

    Thursday, 25 July 2013

    Present:

    • Dr. Samuel Kuna, Chief, Sleep Medicine Section, Philadelphia VA Medical Center
    • Mr. Blake Henderson, REVAMP Project Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR)
    • Mr. Rafael Morales, Intellica Project Manager
    • Mrs. Marisol Smith, Intellica Quality Assurance


    The primary objectives of this meeting were to discuss feedback from the application and open action items.


    Teleconference – 3:00 PM Eastern Time

    Topics Covered:

    Status of Application

    1. Feedback

    a. VA was not able to add new accounts lately, will get back to working with REVAMP now.

    b. VA is having trouble in motivating patients to visit/use the website and fill out the required questionnaires.

    i. For this project, calling patients may help to get them to fill out questionnaires.

    ii. On a larger scale, it may be needed to add a reminders for every X amount of days until the questionnaires are filled out.

    c. VA is asked to continue to report any bugs encountered.

    2. RESMED – San Diego

    a. All data for RESMED should be flowing properly.

    3. SSL

    a. VA requested Intellica summarize steps taken to solve SSL installation issue and add information to ticket.

    b. Mr. Morales will follow up on this with Mr. Mata.

    c. Mr. Henderson is available to receive the information and add it to the ticket.

    4. Final Report

    a. Final report by Intellica is due on September 13.

    b. Intellica presented the requirements from the contract and has asked VA to help complete portions of the report as a team.

    c. Dr. Kuna will evaluate the requirements of the report to verify relevance to current project status and to his interests.

    5. Next meeting will be in two weeks, Thursday 8 August 2013.


    Discussion of Action Items


    VA Action Items

    1. Dr. Kuna will review the requirements of the final report to ensure they are properly in sync with the current requirements of the VA.


    Intellica Action Items

    1. Mr. Morales will follow up on providing VA with summary of how issue with SSL Certificate installation was resolved.


    Meeting Concluded – 3:12 PM Eastern Time

    Comments

    /groups/687/search/index.rss?tag=hotlist/groups/687/search/?tag=hotWhat’s HotHotListHot!?tag=hot3/groups/687/sidebar/HotListvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-10-02 18:26:12+00:002012-10-02 18:26:12updated9updated with MOU figuresvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-10-02 15:34:31+00:002012-10-02 15:34:31updated8vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:56+00:002012-05-21 17:31:56updated7Added tag - budgetvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:09+00:002012-05-21 17:31:09addTag6vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-21 17:31:09+00:002012-05-21 17:31:09updated5vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:27:34+00:002012-05-17 18:27:34updated4vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:26:11+00:002012-05-17 18:26:11updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:26:04+00:002012-05-17 18:26:04addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-17 18:24:59+00:002012-05-17 18:24:59created1wiki2012-10-02T18:26:12+00:00groups/687/wiki/6a472False687 FY13 Medical Services Funding/groups/687/wiki/6a472/687_FY13_Medical_Services_Funding.htmlBlake Henderson9 updates687 FY13 Medical Services Funding Item MED SERV $ PHILLY, STATION Program O...Falsevaphshendeb2012-10-02T18:26:12+00:00vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:49+00:002012-06-19 13:30:49updated4vaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:39+00:002012-06-19 13:30:39updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:37+00:002012-06-19 13:30:37addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-06-19 13:30:17+00:002012-06-19 13:30:17created1wiki2012-06-19T13:30:49+00:00groups/687/wiki/51e81FalseDiscussion with Carl Stepnowsky 6.14.2012/groups/687/wiki/51e81/Discussion_with_Carl_Stepnowsky_6142012.htmlBlake Henderson4 updatesDiscussion with Carl Stepnowsky 6.14.2012 Web Based Management of Sleep Apnea ARC grant to develop an interactive website for sleep apnea management Components: 1) Learnin...Falsevaphshendeb2012-06-19T13:30:49+00:00NotesvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:33:17+00:002012-05-16 21:33:17updated3Added tag - hotvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:32:48+00:002012-05-16 21:32:48addTag2First createdvaphshendebBlake Henderson2012-05-16 21:31:56+00:002012-05-16 21:31:56created1wiki2012-05-16T21:33:17+00:00groups/687/wiki/5b12dFalseTechnical Eval Notes/groups/687/wiki/5b12d/Technical_Eval_Notes.htmlBlake Henderson3 updatesTechnical Eval Notes Tuesday, May 15, Nashville, TN Dr. Kuna began with an overview of the innovation talking from his slide with a process diagram ...Falsevaphshendeb2012-05-16T21:33:17+00:00hot/groups/687/search/index.rss?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomelist/groups/687/search/?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomeRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdates?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcome0/groups/687/sidebar/RecentChangesListmodifiedDateallRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdateswiki/welcomeNo recent changes.reverse5searchlist/groups/687/calendar/Upcoming EventsUpcomingEventsListEvents1Getting events…